When looking to move home to the Norwalk, Ohio area, some of the first questions you might ask yourself are:
- Where will I meet people?
- Will I be able to take care of my physical, mental, and spiritual needs in this place?
- What’s there to do?
Norwalk’s amazing locally-owned gyms, studios, and fitness and wellness centers may just be the answer to all of these questions!
Here are some places in Norwalk, Ohio to check out:
- Ernsthausen Rec Center – City rec center with resident rates and leagues
- Little City Fitness – High Intensity & lifting focus
- Marama Wellness – new yoga & functional mobility studio in downtown
- X Treme Fitness – more than a gym with group fitness, wrestling, tanning, turf fields, etc.
- Anytime Fitness –
- Maple City Health Club – The “hole in the wall” of gyms with a GREAT community
If the gym’s not for you, don’t forget to check out Norwalk’s outdoor recreation opportunities including trails, reservoir, disc golf, and more!